Code of Ethics
- Maintain the highest standard of excellence and professionalism at all times and abide by the WMWA by-laws.
- Practice good business ethics at all times by using only legal and ethical means in all industrial activities. Observe and honor all laws, rules, and license requirements concerning members’ business and those of other vendors and clients.
- Practice professional integrity by promising truthful and accurate information in all aspects of professional performance and duties.
- Be accountable, objective, tactful, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct.
- Promote and maintain good business skills by committing to professional growth and knowledge through educational enhancement programs.
- Represent each client fairly and honestly by abiding by what is stated in a clearly written agreement stating all charges for services and/or products.
- Provide quality service in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Use the honest and factual information in all advertising and protect the public against fraud and misleading information.
- While performing above the acceptable standards of this industry, maintain a positive and professional attitude in all business relationships including clients, colleagues, and competitors.
- Resolve all disputes in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain a good standing within your industry. Including keeping your business license, registered and insured to protect yourself and your customers.
As a member of WMWA, and by signing below, you agree to abide by this Code of Ethics during the tenure of your membership. Failure to abide by these standards or multiple client complaints as outlined in the WMWA bylaws may result in indefinite dismissal from the WMWA and forfeiture of any membership fees paid.