In consideration for the aforementioned services provided by the GRBride Bridal Show,
the "Purchaser", agrees to pay Grbride the amount as specified above. In addition, the "Purchaser" agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1) To maintain staff at the display for the entire duration of the show.
2) To conduct your activities in such a manner that does not disturb, or is in any way detrimental to the other vendors.
3) To NOT remove any parts of your display until 5:00 p.m. unless otherwise notified by event management.
20 Failure to adhere to this condition could jeopardize your privilege to participate in subsequent shows.
4) Exhibitors must adhere to all city and state fire regulations. NO TENTS!
5) Show management and venue are not to be held liable for any instances. All exhibitors are to have their own insurance coverage.
6) Event management and venue is not responsible for any damages to the "Purchaser" in the event that the Wedding Expo is unable to be held due to weather conditions, accidents, riot, Acts of God or any other reasonable events beyond the control of Grbride and or The Delta Plex that may prevent the Wedding Expo from taking place. No fees shall be returned if the show is cancelled due to any of the aforementioned reasons.
7) Vendors are not permitted to "share" booths with any other business. One BUSINESS per booth. $5,000.00 fine per violation!
8) Bridal Show Lead List: Participating Exhibitors of the show will receive this list.
Unauthorized use of this list will result in a $5000 fine, plus legal costs per use.
9) Booth Fees are non-refundable.
For a complete list of rules and regulations please email email@example.com